Sunday, January 16, 2011

First Post

The three ls in life are Live, Laugh and Love. It occurred to me that these are really the only three things I want to do in life. I dont want to be "all work and no play". I want to live my life and have no regrets whatsoever. Life can really be a bitch when you grow old and realize that work is all you have ever done. My goal to be achieved through the creation of this blog is to inspire and make groups of people have fun in life. Once in a while, just go crazy. Get a job you love so that when you wake up in the morning, you actually look forward to it. Go out and get a life. Make friends and live the very few minutes you have because once its over, its over and you will never get a second chance. Stop taking life so seriously because no one will ever make it out alive anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment