Thursday, January 20, 2011

Remember when I debated whether it was better to get  an interesting job with good pay but bad hours, or a less interesting job with normal pay but flexible hours? Well I wan to add something to that. I think that your life will not be wasted, on the contrary, it will be time well spent if what you do, you feel truly passionate about. For example, I think I just decided to become a veterinarian. The hours are not necessarily great, and the training takes a long time, but it will all be worth it once I save an adorable puppy's life. What I will do, will count. That is what I want. I want to help people, and animals. I probably prefer dogs to human beings, and people may find that weird, but if you do, then fuck off because I don't give a shit. Animals are amazing creatures, all of them, and I will either choose to help domestic pets with their health and suffering, or I will do this for more wild animals in safari because I will also get to travel, and that, my friend will be the greatest experience and adventure I will ever take.

No comments:

Post a Comment